Since the beginning of supercross, Chris Blose and his GASGAS always catched my eyes.
So I decided to replicate it in MXB.
I gave my maximum effort to replicate everything I could on this bike, and here is the list (made by myself, except mention) :
- Full graphic replica from SKDA
- Official team Matrix bike stand
- Racetech/WP Shock and forks
- Mika Bars Raw series
- Works Connection brake/clutch caps
- Works Connection oil filter cover
- Works Connection ignition cover center bolt
- Works Connection axle block
- Rideengineering triple clamps
- Carbon engine mounts
- Carbon mudflaps
- Racetech cylinder head engine logo
- Rekluse clutch cover
- FLO motorsports levers
- GUTS Seat
- FMF RCT 4.1 Titanium
- Acerbis frame protector (NOT MADE BY ME, the great GreenLenux gave it to the community)
A two stroke version might come in the future (if you’ve been waiting for it, scroll down :)).
2 STROKE UPDATE
The 2 smoker has been released.
Once again, I worked my ass off for this one, added to what is already on the 4 stroke version :
- VHM Cylinder head
- Rekluse Clutch cover for the 2 stroke engine
- VForce 4R reed valves
- FMF Factory Fatty pipe / Titanium Powercore 2.1 silencer
Thanks to everyone involved in what you can see above
Insane, Damien, Greenlenux, Ruubs, OEM team and everyone I forgot.
If you want some custom stuff hit my discord, Logn341#5349, I’ll get you sorted.
Do not forget to give to creators, me or another.
In order to see the wheels and bike stand, you need to download Gio tyre mod and TFC Matrix stand mod (Use Black stand)