here they are finally!
my second set of tires, the Geomax MX33 from Dunlop!
based on real dimensions for both rims and tires, they are
– 80/100 R21 Dunlop Geomax MX33 with Excel signature rim front
– 110/80 R19 Dunlop Geomax MX33 with Excel signature rim back
they come with black rims and aluminum Talon hubs
to install simply extract the .zip in your ..Documents/PiBoSo/MX Bikes/mods/tyres
they share the same hubs and rims with the MAXXIS wheels released some time ago, these just have a different knobs shape and pattern to match the real life tires (like the MAXXIS do)!
this is the same template already released for the MAXXIS tires, so if you have it already you don’t have to download this!
– included 7 colors of Talon hubs (black, silver, gold, orange, red, blue, green)
– included 7 colors of Excel rims (black, silver, gold, orange, red, blue, green)
– included normal and specular maps
– don’t touch or remove the sprocket and discs area, it’s needed from version 1.1
– name them wheel.tga and you’re good to go
– they feature ‘adaptive’ dirt layers based on the gfx.cfg of each track (please track makers add that file to your folders so we don’t have the stock Nutella colored dirt)
– there’s no wear or blur effect, they would make the folder size 3 times bigger and won’t be noticeable since they get covered in dirt before wearing out
– disc rotors and the sprocket are not modeled, they would have been more polygon heavy then the tires so i went for simple planes, they look as good (if not better) at almost any distance but with way less geometry!
if you want to support me and see more, please consider a small donation by clicking the Paypal button here..you don’t have to, but i would really appreciate and you will have my eternal gratitude!
Total downloads: 25298