I created this application to help MXB track builders to create valid text files that are needed for the tracks. It will help new track builders avoid common mistakes and give experienced track builders a more streamlined build process.
- Creates text files for: HMF, THT, AMB, SSC, INI, GFX, SHD.
- Validates heightmap for Power of 2 (+1 pixel).
- Validates textures and masks for correct format, Power of 2 dimensions, and needed alpha channels.
- Creates shader (SHD) files for your textures.
- Import existing project files.
- Uses the PiBoSo track tools in a central location – no need to copy them to each track project you have.
- Allows for use of spaces in track folder names.
- SHD editor for your model textures
- And many more useful features
- New SHD Editor window. Edit/create SHD files for your models. New window is accessed from the tools window. Select the folder where your model textures are
stored. The editor will parse the SHD file for you into the editor and give you a preview of what the SHD file looks like.
- Added the "Add" (Fresnel Reflection) to the reflection editors (track textures editor and SHD editor)
- Removed "Steer" setting from the photo location section in Track Info tab. This is set by user in game since B17.
- Changed error message for images that require an alpha channel. Added text to notify user to save as 32-bit.
- Updated style of busy messages
- Show error message "Tools Not Set" in build section so you know you don't have your tools set correctly.
- Application checks for new version available at start up with button to open the forum page to download.
- New feature: loads the centerline and RDF file from the example track if it doesn't exist to avoid "Pit Lane full" error.
- Fix for opening off screen
- Link to discord on help menu
- Tutorial Videos links on menu
- Move About and Donate to their own menu/windows
- Changed track name limit to 50 characters - changed Project Name limit to 32 characters.
- Updated documentation to include link to Conversion Tools (Fbx2Edf.exe)