Back then in 2018 on september 13th I’ve released the original SM OEM pack, which was basically my start into all the modding stuff.
So, 2 years later we’ve reached a point where an update was absolutely due.
The Official Supermoto OEM Bike Pack
All current MX OEMs have been converted to supermotos, the gearing has been changed a tiny bit and nearly each model got a nice pair of handguards and axle sliders, made by @giopanda.
The pack contains all 31 OEMs from the Alta to the Yamaha Bikes, covering all classes.
I can’t say thank you enough, so here’s the copy pasted list from Asdrael’s OEM thread which covers it all up:
- philiaN for organizing everything and enabling many model updates
- iNsane for importing, animating and covering in mud the majority of the bikes
- Vortex_Damien for the Husky, RMZ and CRF 250 models
- Ruubs for the KX model
- Giorgio for the CR250 1997, CR500AF and KTM 2021 models
- LC Création on Discord for the TM model and the CRF450 2021
- mx965 on the MXS forums for letting us use the YZF 2020 models and skins.
- Stonerider for his work on (re)skinning some of the bikes.
- GreenLenux on Discord for the YZF paints
- Shack on Discord for amazing input on suspensions and discussions on the topic! We own that guy a big one when it comes to bike handling.
- All the other modders who made, imported, worked on some magic for the previous models we still use like TFC, RC, as well as ExtremeManiac and Benji on the MXS forums
- Beyer on Discord for his amazing sounds (I can’t play without them, and from now on, neither will you )
- And of course, all the people who gave feedback, helped, and even donated to the OEM project!
Make sure to get Gio’s high quality supermoto wheels!
This pack has 3 download links. It’s split into SM1+3, SM2 and Full (contains SM1+2+3).
If you want to do something good, feel free to click on one of these buttons in case you can or want to drop one or two dollars as a pre-christmas gift 🙂
|Donate to giopanda||Donate to Ruben Kuilder||Donate to TFC|
|Donate to Asdrael||Donate to GreenLenux||Donate to me|
Short: Move the content of the ZIP into your MX Bikes mods folder.
Ususally Documents/PiBoSo/MX Bikes/mods/
long way: Move all PKZ files and folders from the archive/mods/bikes/ into your mods/bikes/ folder.